LUXURY PORTFOLIO AT A GLANCE
What is Luxury Portfolio International™?
A powerful luxury property program designed to:
- Deliver national/international exposure to your $1 million+ property listings.
- Attract out-of-area buyers to firm.
- Give you access to additional marketing resources at significant savings.
- Connect the most powerful luxury firms and sales associates.
- Share the latest information about today’s luxury consumer.
Who makes up Luxury Portfolio International™?
The firms that make up Luxury Portfolio are some of the most powerful independent brokerage firms and members of Leading Real Estate Companies of the World®. Of the 550 firms in LeadingRE, nearly 200 participate in this network.
Many of these firms are previous Sotheby’s firms, prior to the sale to Cendant and the creation of a franchise brand that is no longer exclusive to luxury properties. In addition, many Luxury Portfolio firms are also Christie’s affiliates and some also participate in Who’s Who in Luxury Real Estate – it is truly the best of the best!
How is Luxury Portfolio different?
- This is a powerful collection of firms that consistently receives many accolades. Sources such as Unique Homes magazine, The Wall Street Journal and REAL Trends have ranked Luxury Portfolio as listing the most expensive properties, having the best sales associates, being comprised of the most influential leaders in luxury real estate, and more.
- Our membership includes nearly 200 real estate firms — 35 of which are from outside the United States. This international expansion spurred us to become the only luxury real estate website that is translated into nine languages and displays property values in multiple currencies. Our attention to the international luxury real estate consumer has paid off: traffic to the site comes from over 200+ counties/territories per month.
- Our award-winning website markets over 25,000 listings annually and features more $1M plus properties than competitor sites such as Sotheby’s and Christie’s. We continue to selectively add members globally that drive those numbers even higher. LuxuryPortfolio.com elegantly showcases properties with a unique photo gallery to over 1.2 million high-net-worth consumers annually. In addition, the site features luxury lifestyle editorial and a first-of-its kind Luxury Blog.
- We are advertising our brand and driving traffic to our website online and offline through a multi-million dollar brand advertising campaign featuring compelling ads that showcase incredible properties in targeted publications such as The Wall Street Journal, Unique Homes, Luxe Interiors + Design, Veranda, Smart Money and online through WJS.com, CountryLife.co.uk, PropGoLuxury.com and more.
- Luxury Portfolio gives you the opportunity to participate in national property advertising in Unique Homes Magazine, Country Life International, Luxe Interiors + Design and regional and international editions of The Wall Street Journal, all at attractive rates.
What Publications Are Included In Luxury Portfolio™?
Luxury Portfolio includes placements in the following high profile publications:
- The Wall Street Journal
- The Wall Street Journal International
- Unique Homes
- Luxe Interiors + Design
- Country Life International
Top ten Luxury Portfolio tools to know
- WEBSITE EXPOSURE – Because your company is a member of our exclusive program, your listings priced at or above the luxury threshold in your market are displayed on LuxuryPortfolio.com. Our unique website attracts over 1.2 million high-net-worth consumers annually, from over 200 countries/territories each month, giving your listing(s) unprecedented exposure to a global audience that may not have found it on your local website. The website, combined with the additional online and offline marketing and branding tools available to you through this program, enable you to more efficiently and effectively market your luxury listings to a targeted, high net-worth audience.
- LUXEANALYTICS™ – LuxeAnalytics™ gives you valuable insight into the luxury consumer that is looking at your listings. Through LuxeAnalytics™ you have the ability to learn how often consumers are viewing a property, what country they are coming from, what language they speak and more. And you can communicate that information directly to your seller in an easy-to-customize, print-ready flyer, right from the site.
- LUXEINTRODUCTIONS™ & FREE MAGAZINES – Let us assist you in introducing the Luxury Portfolio International™ program to a potential buyer, seller or recent lister. Simply sign your customer up in LuxeXchange and we will send a personal letter via mail, telling the client more about the program. You also have the opportunity the send a free one year gift subscription to Luxe Interiors + Design magazine (limit 25/year).
- LUXURY PORTFOLIO INTERNATIONAL™ MAGAZINE – Advertise in this inexpensive vehicle which features tons of luxury content, property features, design trends and more and has significant US and International distribution.
- LUXETRENDS – Our regular e-newsletter highlights the latest items to know in all facets of the luxury world. Sales associates may sign into LuxeXchange and automatically send a personalized copy to current, past or even prospective Customers.
- LUXURY PORTFOLIO BLOG – The goal of the blog is to uncover the luxury world’s uncommon and unusual and help identify them as, or even before, they become trends. As a result, we are recognized by Elite Choice as having one of the top 125 luxury blogs, and are regularly mentioned on CNNmoney.com. Does your property have a story? Something unique, interesting and different to share? Simply email us at Support@LuxuryPortfolio.com with the story and suggestions. If it’s something we can cover we will post the information on your behalf – giving you, your company, your market and even your listings an even greater amount of exposure.
- LISTING PRESENTATION TOOLS – From our ipad-optimized listing presentation materials at www.LuxuryListingPresentation.com to our Custom Agent Presentation or the Listing Presentation Box (for your most elite prospects), to our forthcoming, customizable app, telling the Luxury Portfolio International story has never been easier.
- PUBLIC RELATIONS – Luxury Portfolio is always looking for interesting pitches to promote you and our network. Have you noticed an interesting trend in the market, and do you have examples? For instance, has a client sold a home and donated the proceeds to charity, and do you believe this is becoming a more frequent phenomenon that would make for a great press release? If so, send an email with the subject line “Public Relations Story” to Communications@LuxuryPortfolio.com.
- LUXURY PORTFOLIO MOBILE – The affluent consumer is driving the adoption of new technology so ensuring your high-end listings is critical to reaching potential buyers. Through Luxury Portfolio, consumers can find your listings and browse no matter where they are from our mobile site LuxuryPortfolio.com/mobile or our ipad-optimized website.
- SOCIAL NETWORKING – For the latest news from the luxury marketplace, new Luxury Portfolio initiatives, photos from our events, and to hear what other members are up to, we invite you to “like” our Facebook page (www.Facebook.com/LuxuryPortfolio), follow us on Twitter (@luxuryportfolio), and join our exclusive member’s only group on LinkedIn.
As an affiliate of the prestigious Leading Real Estate Companies of the World network, we are proud that our organization produced more home sales volume in 2011 than any national real estate network, nearly $235 billion representing over 920,000 transactions. Those connections make us a national and global — not just local — real estate company working on your behalf. LeadingRE affiliates also lead in the number of sales, with about 20% more transaction sides than the closest competitor.
MORE U.S. HOME SALES VOLUME IN 2011 THAN ANY NATIONAL REAL ESTATE BRAND
OVER 500 FIRMS
OVER 30 COUNTRIES
$235 BILLION IN
ANNUAL HOME SALES
We bring you the power of our Leading Real Estate Companies of the World affiliation with the best companies in real
estate. According to REAL Trends 500, the premier third party industry report ranking 2011 sales of the top 500 American real estate companies, our network was responsible for 528,000 sales units — over 30 percent more than our closest network competitor.
OUR NETWORK AFFILIATES
ARE THE COUNTRY’S
OVER 500 FIRMS
OVER 30 COUNTRIES
$235 BILLION IN
ANNUAL HOME SALES